Job Title : Third Commis
Key Accountabilities :
- Checks product expiry dates, frozen food, dry items and informs Chef de Partie.
- Implements day to day activities in assigned section for the preparation of food items to outlets and functions.
- Maintains a professional relationship with guests.
- Maintains good morale, team work and communication within the team.
- Suggest new menu items and food concepts to manager, as and when required.
- Cleans the Kitchen equipment and maintains good hygiene standards.
- Performs other similar or related duties as assigned by Chef de Partie.
Basic Skill Requirement :
Basic Qualification :
- Certified school education in College.
- Certified course in Kitchen.
Advanced Qualification :
- HACCP Level – 2
- Essential Food Safety Training
Minimum Experience :
- 1-2 years’ work experience in Five Star Hotels.
- 1 year work experience in Five Star Hotel Apprenticeship.
Roles and Responsibilities :
Works in the assigned section on food preparation and presentation according to set standards, customer satisfaction and high level of sales in line with company policies and regulations. Follows direction from Chef de Partie as per function requests. Follows new recipes for menus and check expiry dates to assist in the smooth operations of Culinary Department. Receives function sheet and takes appropriate action accordingly. Maintains Kitchen cleanliness.