A managed service is the practice of transferring day-to-day management-related responsibilities to make operations more effective and efficient. Quess Middle East comprises of multi-disciplinary professionals with the necessary experience, expertise, and capability to successfully plan, manage, and deliver a wide range of projects from simple refurbishment assignments to complex infrastructure replacement plans.
Our key success factor in providing managed services to clients is our ability to fully comprehend their requirements. Our industry knowledge and expertise enable us to establish accurate budgets for projects from an early stage of the development process. This provides the client with clear feasibility advice that supports effective decisions before significant development costs have been incurred.
From the vital early phases of a project, Quess ME’s team manages the project procurement, design, and construction processes, employing robust programme and cost management techniques to ensure timely and cost-effective implementation. Our approach is to build productive working relationships with both the client and contractor, creating an effective communication channel between them with clear and regular feedback.
Advantages for the Client
- Reduces time and cost of resource hiring
- Addresses head count limitations
- Reduces attrition at joining stage
- Flexibility to focus on core business which inturn increases productivity
- Ensures manpower availability at all times
- Statutory obligation is no longer client’s responsibility
- One point contact for all needs